Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione free book download

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Thriller, Mistery .. and so on.

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

Postby mikylike » Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

Date: 2012-06-01 Format: azw3,pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb,txt,htmlz Language: English ISBN10: 0446574503
Pages: 464

Getting to know the man behind the bone armor and tattoos was something I really enjoyed reading. There are a lot of complicated emotions swirling around Thanatos that I didn't expect and by the end, it was hard not to fall in love with a man known as Death. My one real issue with Thanatos was how he treated Regan. He had every right to be angry and want retribution but he switched off from wanting to hurt her to wanting to kiss her easily and often. I felt as if I was going to get whiplash from his mood swings.

I wanted to hate Regan for what she did but in the end she won me over. She's intelligent, determined and like Thanatos, had a wide range and depth of emotions than I initially didn't think she had. What redeemed her in my eyes was how genuinely sorry she was for hurting Thanatos the way she did. It seems rare for a heroine in the paranormal genre to not only apologize but actually mean it and I felt that Regan did and would have done anything to make it up to Thanatos.

download:

Code: Select all
http://fileflush.com/file/4191/lethal-rider-fy-azw3-pdf-rtf-epub-lit-lrf-mobi-fb2-pdb-txt-htmlz.zip.html

mikylike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Literary eBooks (Fiction)